Turn off Keyboard Clicks:
- Go to Settings > Sounds
- At the bottom of the page, you can toggle Keyboard Clicks to On or Off
Using the Keyboard, Including Some Shortcuts!
VoiceOver -The iPad's VoiceOver feature speaks items on the screen.
Turn On VoiceOver
- Tap the Settings app, then Tap General
- Scroll down, and tap Accessibility, then Tap VoiceOver
- Slide the VoiceOver slider to the right to turn it ON
Turn Off VoiceOver
- If VoiceOver is on, the finger gestures work differently
- Tap to select Settings, now Double-tap to open Settings
- Tap to select General, now Double-tap to open General
- Tap to Select VoiceOver, now Double-tap to toggle VoiceOver slider to OFF
Enable Triple-Click the Home Button for VoiceOver
If students will be using VoiceOver regularly, you can enable the Home button to turn on VoiceOver when a student triple-clicks it#
To turn off VoiceOver, triple-click the Home button again.
- Tap the Settings app, then Tap General, Scroll down and tap Accessibility
- Scroll down to the bottom, and tap Triple-click Home
- Tap VoiceOver, and a check mark appears next to it.
- Now, to turn on VoiceOver, triple-click the Home button.